Arctic Blend prevents poor winter water conditions, losses and stresses that can cause spring outbreaks of pathogenic outbreaks.
Just one easy treatment every other week and your fish pond and koi fish will be in perfect condition in the spring!
- Removes deadly Ionized Ammonia and toxic Un-Ionized Ammonia from your pond water
- Removes toxic nitrites and nitrates
- Works in very cold water (35-50 degrees F)
- Reduces and digests bottom sludge all winter
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Arctic Blend will not deplete the oxygen level in your pond water
- Reduces spring clean up
- 100% natural, NO CHEMICALS, safe for pets and wildlife
The Gallon size has an "one ounce" pump for easy measuring
Some of the microbes that make up “Arctic Blend” are harvested from the frigid waters of Antarctic and Arctic oceans. These unique microbes make their own natural anti-freeze and thus perform at their peak in pond water temperatures between 35 and 40 degrees F.
You can start using Arctic Blend in the fall and it's made for treating your pond water all winter. If you have any left over in the spring, you can use it until it's gone.
ARCTIC BLEND is the ONLY pond product on the market that can remove ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, phosphorus and digest sludge in winter conditions with water temperatures less than 39 degrees F.
32 ounces treats up to 5,000 gallons for Five months
Attention: SHAKE ARCTIC BLEND WELL BEFORE USING
The GALLON Arctic Blend has an "one ounce" pump for easy measuring.
- 500 to 5,000 gallons: First Dosage: 4 ozs. every other week for two treatments.
Maintenance: 3 ozs. every other week
- 5001 to 10,000 gallons: First Dosage: 8 ozs. every other week for two treatments.
Maintenance: 6 ozs. every other week
- 10,001 to 20,000 gallons: First Dosage: 16 ozs. every other week for two treatments.
Maintenance: 12 ozs. every other week
You do not have to mix Arctic Blend with pond water. Just measure the correct amount Arctic Blend for your pond and add it to your pond, no mixing. NOTE: never mix any Aqua Meds natural products with tap water. The chlorine in the tap water will harm the "microbes" in the product.
32 ozs. Treats up to 5,000 gal. pond for FIVE months.
128 ozs. Treats up to 20,000 gal. pond for FIVE months.
Two Sizes: 32 ozs. (qt.) 128 ozs. (gal)
You can refrigerate Arctic Blend, however, it can also be stored at room temperature of below 70 degrees F