Terminate treats koi pond parasites
Specially formulated treatment for salt resistant parasites and fungal disease!
Aqua Meds® is proud to introduce TERMINATE® to our KoiRx™ line of quality koi pond products. Strains of salt resistant koi pond parasites, like costia and trichodina are becoming more common everyday. TERMINATE is specially formulated to treat these tough salt resistant parasites.
TERMINATE is one of the most effective Malachite Green (chloride) & Formalin products on the market and here’s why:
- TERMINATE is formulated with malachite green chloride, (not the more toxic oxalate salt) and formalin (MG&F). Both drugs are less toxic and more effective in combination than if used individually
- TERMINATE is very safe for treating costia, chilodonella, ich, oodinium and fungal infections
- TERMINATE is safe to use on "scale less" koi
- TERMINATE will not set back your pond filter
- TERMINATE can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), this allows you to treat when temperatures are cooler in the spring and fall
- TERMINATE is less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F product on the market
- TERMINATE can be shipped NON-HAZMAT legally anywhere in the U.S.
- TERMINATE costs less than any other MG&F product on the market!!
- Now here’s the best part! TERMINATE® has a much shorter treatment period than other MG&F treatments on the market. Treat for 3 days and you’re done, as compared to 9 days of most MG&F products.
NOTE: Do Not use salt or any medicated treatments when treating your pond with TERMINATE®
Available in Two Sizes:
32 oz. Treats 3200 Gallons Three Times
One Gallon Treats 12,800 Three Times