Photometer System kit for quick and simple pond water monitoring!
Perfect for Environmental Testing and Aquaculture Monitoring
The new eXact® Eco-Check Advanced dual wavelength photometer from Industrial Test Systems, Inc. (ITS) is the perfect meter for all your water quality testing needs. It tests important environmental parameters with lab-quality accuracy at minimal cost. It features a narrow band wavelength filter for improved accuracy; long-life LEDs and a built-in cell for ultra-performance. No visual color matching required means the eXact® Eco-Check takes the guesswork out of water testing.
- Direct read (11) parameters: Total Alkalinity, Nitrite, Nitrate, Ammonia, Total Hardness, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, pH in Fresh Water, Phosphate, Copper, Chloride (Salt) pH in Salt Water
- Easy to use eXact® Strip/Photometer reagent delivery system (U.S. Patent #7,333,194) delivers reagents safely without the need to count drops or crush tablets.
- Dual wavelength photometer the eXact® Eco-Check uses high quality 525nm and 638nm reagents.
- 0.01 ppm (mg/L) precision with no visual color matching required
- Built-in, permanent cell (no loose glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
- Automatic countdown timer
- Incorporates EZ-3 Simplied Testing Method, Fill, Dip & Read
- No-slip grip housing
- Lightweight (weighs only 6 oz with batteries installed)
- Waterproof meter (IP-67) & floats
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Environmentally friendly
- Proprietary optics
- CE certification
- 2 - year warranty with satisfaction guarantee